Carolyn Alexander
Curriculum Resource Teacher, Pleasant Valley SD
Twitter: @AlexanderTLS

I have taught for 22 years in the Pleasant Valley School District in Camarillo. I have presented at the National CUE conference, Gold Coast CUE Fall Tech Expo, Fall CUE, and CUE Rockstar Oxnard. I enjoy teaching active and engaging lessons that allow students to show their creativity and critical thinking skills. I love being amazed by the connections they make and what they can create. Through Gold Coast CUE, I have been able to meet and work with many inspiring teachers and administrators. I would love the opportunity to serve on the board and share all that I have learned from CUE and Gold Coast CUE. I would appreciate your vote. Thank you!

Q: Why are you interested in serving on the Board of Directors or what influenced you to run for a position?
A: CUE has transformed how I teach and connect with other teachers. I want to help support CUE so that more teachers can be inspired to inspire others.

Q: What do you believe are the most important goals and initiatives for Gold Coast CUE and what do you feel you can contribute in meeting these goals and initiatives?
A: I believe that students need to have choice and voice in their learning. The 4Cs are a way for us to connect our students to the curriculum. I can help Gold Coast CUE with the Maker movement, CS for all, and Google Suite. I have presented at the National CUE conference, Gold Coast CUE Fall Tech Expo, Fall CUE and CUE Rockstar Oxnard.